    Win 98 SE: Toggle Caps Lock off if shift key pressed like on
    typewriter. So when the letter pressed while the shift key is down is
    in Capital letters.

    Paul Lang, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Paul Lang

    Ron Cook Guest

    Ron Cook, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Paul Lang

    kdogksu Guest

    I believe he wants Caps Lock to shut off and stay off when the shift
    key is pushed. Thus a possible scenario would be: You are typing
    lower case letters, push Caps Lock, and then type more letters, which
    of course appear in upper case. You then push and hold shift, which
    immediately automatically turns off caps lock. At this point, CL is
    off and shift is down, so any letters typed will be upper case still,
    and when shift is released, the letters resume in lower case. This is
    the way typewriters used to work. However, I don't know how to do it.
    :) Sorry.

    kdogksu, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Paul Lang

    Ron Cook Guest