Win a Toshiba Portege M200

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Linda A. Epstein ~ MS MVP, May 10, 2004.

  1. Win a Toshiba Portege M200 convertible tablet PC
    http://www.mortgageintroducer.com/news/newsarticles.asp?unqueid=7474

    "Mortgage Introducer is currently running a series of articles called
    'Mortgage events that shook the world'. Write in with your thoughts and you
    could win this fantastic prize.

    The last issue covered was the establishment of the MCCB. What are your
    thoughts of this event? Has your business been affected? How do you think
    this event shaped the industry we have today? Mortgage Introducer is
    interested in your experience of the event. So, why not write to us and let
    us know?

    Each month the letter or e-mail judged to be the best, will win a fantastic
    Toshiba Portege M200 convertible tablet PC, courtesy of BM Solutions. The
    Toshiba Portege M200 delivers breakthrough performance with a rich
    feature-set, including Intel Centrino mobile technology, wireless
    connectivity and a hi-density, hi-resolution SXGA+ screen in a tablet,
    making it the most compelling and intuitive business productivity tool.

    So, get writing today. Send your letters to: Rob Griffiths, Mortgage
    Introducer, 5th Floor, 36-41 Holywell Lane, London EC2A 3SF.

    OR alternatively e-mail your thoughts to:
    "

    Linda A. Epstein
    Microsoft MVP Tablet PC
    Editor/Publisher: www.TabletPc2.com