Win Sony's ACID Pro 6 Music Software

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by Scott R. Garrigus, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. Hi Everyone,

    The latest DigiFreq music product contest is underway. For this contest,
    we're giving away the ACID Pro 6 professional music recording software from
    Sony Media Software. Here's a description of the product:

    "Starting with a new high-performance multi-threaded audio engine, we've
    reengineered ACID Pro 6 software to perform faster and more efficiently not
    only on dual-core and multiprocessor systems, but also on single-CPU
    machines providing more efficient track buffering for higher performance at
    lower latencies. No longer simply a loop-based production tool, this
    application moves into the category of full-featured DAW's by combining our
    highly-decorated ACID music creation technologies, superior 24-bit/192kHz
    audio support, with new MIDI editing and workflow capabilities that truly
    change the way in which engineers, producers, and musicians will create,
    produce and mix audio."

    To enter to win a free copy of ACID Pro 6, go to:
    http://www.digifreq.com/digifreq/contest.asp

    Best regards,
    Scott

    --
    Scott R. Garrigus - Author of Cakewalk, Sound Forge, and SONAR Power! books;
    Publisher of DigiFreq music technology newsletter.

    Scott R. Garrigus, Apr 30, 2006