    until I changed the Mother board. PLS. HELP
    Thanks John
    ..

    olsenbanden2, Oct 19, 2003

  2. olsenbanden2

    Shep© Guest

    Check the WinXP CD is not scratched/marked?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    It's a G not a J in gmx for email

    Shep©, Oct 19, 2003

  3. olsenbanden2

    Bitsbucket Guest

    Shep,
    He said he tried ME also, I don't think its the XP CD.......unless the
    errors are different from the ME try and the XP try.....no disrespect
    intended, I know you are one of the elitegroup gurus
    Bitsbucket,
    I do have a question, for olsenbanden2, the original poster.....
    Why not post the specs. of your machine.....it would help.
    HD size, mem, vid, etc........and what are the errors with ME.....are they
    the same as with the XP install?
    Just a suggestion....

    Bitsbucket, Oct 25, 2003