    need 64. Any help appreciated.
    Thanks!
    James

    Shorecat600, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Shorecat600

    Centurion Guest

    FWIW 64bit SuSE Professional 9.1 (Linux 2.6) worked out of the box with the
    same motherboard and the SATA drive on the Via controller. As for
    installing Windows - you'll probably have to dig around Asus' ftp site. I
    haven't seen an official word from Asus saying they support Widows 64bit
    yet. There might be some beta stuff floating around their ftp though.

    Good luck.

    James

    Centurion, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Shorecat600