    executables and/or packets.

    From a gaming point perspective this sux and is unacceptable.

    Perhaps a solution for windows 8 would be to add an API which game
    developers can call so that virus scanners are temporarely disabled when
    gaming.

    Or perhaps another solution can be found.

    It especially lags when the host is a windows 7 computer :(

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 3, 2011

  2. Ok,

    I just played with somebody who claimed to be using windows 7... and there
    was no lag...

    So maybe it's not windows 7 causing the lag/slow on some systems.

    Maybe it's just hardware like maybe amd x2 processors or maybe gfx cards
    being too slow.

    But could still be something to look into just in case ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 3, 2011

  3. > So maybe it's not windows 7 causing the lag/slow on some systems.
    > Maybe it's just hardware like maybe amd x2 processors or maybe gfx cards
    > being too slow.

    Report your PC's configuation!

    Do you have the hardware to run the game in its highest settings? :)

    --
    @~@ You have the right to remain silent.
    / v \ Simplicity is Beauty!

    Man-wai Chang, Sep 3, 2011