    I'm looking at buying the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P motherboard but I
    don't see any Windows 7 drivers other than audio. Is it possible to
    install Windows 7 RC with this board?

    Hibes, Aug 9, 2009

  2. Hibes

    Hibes Guest

    Will all drivers be available then? Or do you resort to some generic
    Win 7 drivers?

    Hibes, Aug 10, 2009

  3. Hibes

    Patrician Guest

    All the drivers needed are available on other manufacturers sites. For
    instance the Realek Network Driver is for Windows 7 is available on the Asus
    website. You will need to Google on part numbers but there are drivers for
    all components.

    HTH,

    Trev

    Patrician, Aug 10, 2009
  4. Hibes

    PvdG Guest

    If need be, you can use Vista drivers. They will work fine in Win 7. You'll
    probably discover that most, if not all, drivers you need will be on the Win
    7 DVD, anyway. As a member of the tech beta test team, I installed Win 7
    beta and RC on several PC's running Vista, and not one driver issue
    surfaced.

    PvdG, Aug 10, 2009
  5. Hibes

    Hibes Guest

    That's great news guys! Thanks very much all for the input.

    Hibes

    Hibes, Aug 10, 2009