    ever read. What part of ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER is *so*
    difficult to understand. :-\

    Another moronic imbecile meets the killfile.

    Your Name, May 20, 2014

  2. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    Given that you are now following me from group to group, don't you see
    the irony of you asking that?

    :)

    Alan Baker, May 20, 2014

  3. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    Actually, it is you who is stalking me. You seem to have a long list
    of people all over Usenet that you stalk.

    Perhaps if you get a job, rather than live off your mommies money, you
    would be able to fill all your lonely, empty hours.

    Today is shaping up to be a "good day".

    CHA CHING!!! Sticks in your craw, eh Loser?

    Puffin Killer, May 20, 2014
  4. Considering that he's been on this newsgroup for years, but you're
    relatively new here, I'd say that you're a frigging liar. Considering
    your confrontational style, I'd say taht you're an asshole.

    Oh, I'm not an asshole; I'm a bitch (Babe In Total Control of Herself).

    Michelle Steiner, May 20, 2014
  5. "Michelle Steiner" wrote in message

    Actually, you're a Shithead.

    Why not go and munch a rug. It might sooth you, Shithead.

    Or; perish the thought, go suck a stiff dick. Dumb ****.

    Puffin Killer, May 20, 2014
  6. Oh, gee. You're also a misogynist and a homophobe. Are you also a
    racist and anti-Semite? Whatever, you're a fuckwit.

    Michelle Steiner, May 20, 2014
  7. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    Really? How is that, Michael?
    Sure.

    Alan Baker, May 20, 2014

    Eat shit, and enjoy it, Asswipe.

    Puffin Killer, May 20, 2014
  9. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    CHA CHING!!!! I love it. Any iPad work scheduled for you today? No?
    I didn't think so. Thank God for mommy, eh Loser?

    -- "One day closer to payday".
    Says Alwin "Zero" Baker, rubbing his hands together and waiting for
    his mommy to die.

    Puffin Killer, May 20, 2014
  10. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    LOL

    Alan Baker, May 20, 2014
  11. There's one thing I can't figure out; is this jerk Zara or Yugo?

    Michelle Steiner, May 20, 2014
  12. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    His name is Michael Patelmo...

    ....and in the past, he's been "zara" and "redjak"...

    ....and whole bunches of other nyms!

    Alan Baker, May 20, 2014
  13. ErikRS

    Tim Streater Guest

    The correct expression is: "KA CHING!!"

    If you're going to be a loser, Mikey, at least do it right.

    Tim Streater, May 20, 2014
  14. Ah, Zara; I knew it had to be him or Yugo.

    Michelle Steiner, May 20, 2014
  15. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    Right!

    Back when Michael was claiming to own retail stores.

    Now he claims he's making $2000/hr (AND working something like a full
    40 hours a week!) doing...

    .....something.

    :)

    Alan Baker, May 20, 2014
  16. "Tim Streater" wrote in message

    I take comfort that my net worth is more than yours, and loser Bakers
    and cuntlapper Michelle's all added up.

    Puffin Killer, May 20, 2014
  17. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    Ummmm.....no, "Michael" never claimed that. Tsk, tsk, so desperate,
    being forced to lie all over Usenet. A true Loser.

    Hmmmmm....so sad. Widdle midget Anal is forced to distort the true
    facts.

    Perhaps a link showing your total statement?
    Yes "something". Wouldn't you like to know what?

    Yes, I'm sure you would. Sticks in your craw, eh?

    Puffin Killer, May 20, 2014
  18. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    LOL

    Alan Baker, May 20, 2014
  19. ErikRS

    Tim Streater Guest

    You're confusing me with someone who GaS.
    Obviously expecting that, if he hits the return key often enough, a
    sheet of paper with what he typed will scroll out of the top of the
    display.

    Tim Streater, May 20, 2014
  20. "Tim Streater" wrote in message

    Ah...a keyboard warrior.

    Lets play.

    Is your mother still sucking dicks on street corners for three bucks?

    When your wife fucks the neighbors, do they make you hold his balls?

    I have more compelling questions....but later.

    Puffin Killer, May 20, 2014