  1. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    The amazing thing is that you think that you're clever...

    Alan Baker, May 20, 2014

  2. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    Still barking at the Moon, Asshole?

    -- "One day closer to payday".
    Says Alwin "Zero" Baker, rubbing his hands together and waiting for
    his mommy to die.

    Puffin Killer, May 21, 2014

  3. ErikRS

    D.F. Manno Guest

    Monopoly money doesn't count.

    D.F. Manno, May 21, 2014
  4. Continue to take comfort in your delusions; they're all that you have,
    boy.

    Michelle Steiner, May 21, 2014
  5. He thinks?????

    Michelle Steiner, May 21, 2014
  6. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    Sure you did. It was when you were posting as "zara", Michael.

    :)

    Alan Baker, May 21, 2014
  7. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    You seem confused, Dick. I'm not "Michael" and I was never Zara.

    BTW: Got the link that claims I make $80K a week? No? I didn't
    think so.

    What was it, you were in a mind swoon, or lying? Most likely both.

    Puffin Killer, May 21, 2014
  8. "Michelle Steiner" wrote in message

    Reality, Cuntlapper.

    Who uses the strap-on, you or your "partner"?

    Puffin Killer, May 21, 2014
  9. "D.F. Manno" wrote in message

    Golly, that’s a real thigh slapper. Your funny. Ever consider doing
    clown parties for Kiddies? You could wear a clown costume with big
    shoes and a big red nose.

    But don't bring Baker. He's known as "Kiddie Diddler" up in
    Vancouver.

    Puffin Killer, May 21, 2014
  10. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    You are Michael, Michael: Michael Patelmo. And you've formerly posted
    as "zara" and "redjak" and "jay birdsong"...
    I don't believe you make $80K a week, Michael.

    Alan Baker, May 21, 2014
  11. ErikRS

    D.F. Manno Guest

    I will admit, you're a bigger joke.

    D.F. Manno, May 21, 2014
  12. ErikRS

    George Kerby Guest

    I thought both of those socks belonged to the same unemployable welfare
    recipient...

    George Kerby, May 21, 2014
  13. ErikRS

    George Kerby Guest

    Yep, from almost six years ago, I still have saved that thread to this day.

    I wonder if JJ still keeps up with this group?

    George Kerby, May 21, 2014
  14. ErikRS

    George Kerby Guest

    Bought AAPL with the funds from 'The Store', did ya?!?

    George Kerby, May 21, 2014
  15. "Alan Baker" wrote in message

    Money where your mouth is, bigmouth?

    I never claimed I did.

    But you keep putting it out there.

    Got a link where I said that? No? I didn't think so.

    Puffin Killer, May 22, 2014
  16. "D.F. Manno" wrote in message

    STOP IT.....YER KILLIN ME.

    BTW: Your POS machine is breaking text.

    Puffin Killer, May 22, 2014
  17. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    And you are known as "Kiddie Diddler" in Vancouver.

    Care to explain why?

    Did you give the kiddies "rides" in your widdle red Miata" Beep,
    beep.

    Puffin Killer, May 22, 2014
  18. Puffin Killer, May 22, 2014
  19. ErikRS

    Alan Baker Guest

    Why? So you can punk out... ..again?
    Great. I never claimed it either.
    LOL

    Alan Baker, May 22, 2014
  20. "Alan Baker" wrote in message
    Well, you are the one who lost a thousand dollar bet to be and haven't
    paid yet.

    Yes, you did.

    You posted:

    "If you claim to be earning $2000/hr (and working something like a
    full
    week), then you can't honesly claim that you can't "afford" (yes:
    Michael's word) a trip that costs $5K."

    How about showing the link where you claim I posted that.

    Looks like you're a low life, lying Scumbag.

    Puffin Killer, May 22, 2014