    The remedy would be great, ?
    thanks in advance
    felicity

    barbibiz, Jul 28, 2004

  2. barbibiz

    HH Guest

    It would help to know what you were "fiddling with." User Accounts in
    Control Panel possibly?
    HH

    HH, Jul 28, 2004

  3. barbibiz

    barbibiz Guest

    Yes HH I was in the control panel, I am not sure if I was there
    particulary in the user accounts ( but probably was)
    Okay I give up. Any clues to what I can do?
    Felicity

    barbibiz, Jul 28, 2004
  4. barbibiz

    barbibiz Guest

    Thanks for your advice, but there is no administrator box just the page
    that would normally have that on.
    Felicity

    barbibiz, Jul 28, 2004
  5. barbibiz

    GasMan Guest

    Try Ctrl Alt Delete and enter Administrator for the username, leave
    the pw blank and see if that gets you in.

    Please remove obvious from email address if emailing.

    GasMan, Jul 28, 2004
  6. barbibiz

    barbibiz Guest

    Thankyou to the people whom replied re my problem: it now has been fixed..
    I installed a new copy of windows XP professional.. did it by putting the
    CD in and then re starting it and then somehow going from there..but it is
    working fine now.
    It did ask my name so it could set up that horrid page.
    thanks again
    felicity

    barbibiz, Jul 29, 2004