    filename when saving.

    Has anyone done anything like this? Or have any suggestions? I've spent
    hours searching the web for ideas...

    Charles McPhate, Apr 26, 2010

  2. Have you tried simply creating a link pointing to a local harddrive
    known journal file?

    It _should_ launch by file association, but, if it doesn't, I would
    suspect that ie's security settings are preventing that from happening.

    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, Apr 26, 2010

  3. I do not filly understand your scenario. :-( :-(

    Still:
    You might have a look at OneNote.
    It has the feature of saving webpages and/or marked parts and works
    pretty fine with a pen.

    The new 2010 version will be part of of all Office 2010 editions. The
    final version (MSDN) is available on MSDN already and the the suites
    will be in the shops in a few weeks.
    Go to download the Office 2010 Beta and install OneNote.

    If any questions on ON, ask in the "microsoft.public.onenote" newsgroup.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Apr 27, 2010