    show on the printout (though the title box itself shows). Any way to get
    that to show on the printout as well as a page number? Please let me know,
    thanks.

    hairymon, Jun 20, 2006

  2. hairymon

    a.jones Guest

    Sorry, I can't answer your question, but I can add another puzzle. I've
    got a journal file that is about 6 pages long. When I print it, only
    the handwriting on the first page comes out. The remaining pages coume
    out as lined paper, but with no handwriting, even though on the screen
    you can see that all of them have handwriting!

    Allan

    a.jones, Jun 26, 2006