    black ink and highlighter) so that the information is essentially black ink
    on top of yellow highlighter?

    Thanks

    Robert M. Lincoln, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Robert M. Lincoln

    Chris H. Guest

    I believe that's an Adobe translation/conversion issue, Robert, where Adobe
    doesn't fully support transparency. You may want to check with Adobe for
    the latest version they have available, and see if that helps.

    Chris H., Jun 16, 2005

  3. Do you know if this is an issue with OneNote?

    Robert M. Lincoln, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Robert M. Lincoln

    Chris H. Guest

    An issue with OneNote doing what? Converting to a PDF document? I believe
    so, since the Adobe program is at the other end.

    Chris H., Jun 17, 2005