    Perhaps it could be the return of cartridges. I would imagine they
    would need at least 1 gigabyte ROM. How close are we to the technology
    to do this?

    whatnext, Jul 12, 2003

  2. whatnext

    ray Guest

    doubt it would work.. windows needs some sorta writbl mem to work..
    like a swap disk or something... but this approach has many
    disadvantges.. reinstalling a OS becomes imposs (unless u chage ur ROM
    or flash it)
    where does software install??
    sppse u wanna add componenets to the OS where does that go??

    ray, Jul 13, 2003