    as in topic, anyone install these or harzard to guess what they are? cat
    3.10?

    Gordon

    Gordon Scott, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Gordon Scott

    Dark Avenger Guest

    They are only WDM drivers, as you might have noticed, ati drivers
    generally are over 10 MB big...

    WDM drivers are like a small 2d core of the drivers to give windows
    the ability to run the cards without drivers installed ..ofcourse...
    no 3d, no OpenGL, no... ya know it!

    Do NOT install them, or install them and update your videodrivers
    again...

    Dark Avenger, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Gordon Scott

    DD Guest

    They are a landmine that will screw your video drivers up and good, never
    download drivers recommended by Windows Update, only operating system
    software and patches.

    DD

    DD, Feb 18, 2004
  4. Gordon Scott

    bronzey Guest

    Agree with the below post. I downloaded Windows Update drive and screwed-up
    an otherwise perfectly operating All In Wonder program. If it ain't broke,
    don't fix it!

    bronzey, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Gordon Scott

    Gordon Scott Guest