    like I have to pull some files off the Vista setup cd so that it can install
    on the Raid drives? Am I correct or am I missing something? All thoughts
    and experiences would be appreciated before I start down the path.

    Ken, Sep 30, 2007

  2. Ken

    DaveW Guest

    I would HIGHLY recommend that you consider waiting until January for your
    change over, when Vista SP 1 will be available.

    DaveW, Sep 30, 2007

  3. Ken

    Bob Willard Guest

    Replacing a fairly-stable OS with a Beta-test OS? Great idea.

    In the 4 months I've been running Vista (it was pre-installed on a laptop),
    I've only found one useful feature -- variable-sized thumbnails. And that
    nicety is not nearly enough to make up for the frequent crashes, or for the
    3rd-party apps that don't yet work under Vista.

    Wait 'til next year.

    Bob Willard, Oct 1, 2007