    I am going to install WFW 3.11 on the older PC soon if that helps at
    all.

    Thank you.

    Guest, Aug 27, 2004

  2. *** I don't know about that, but I have come across websites with
    software for linking computers as was done with LAPLINK. Have a look
    through some of the ones at:

    http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ak621/DOS/Websites.html

    Richard Bonner
    http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ak621/DOS/

    Richard Bonner, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Guest

    colin Guest

    interlnk/intersvr

    colin, Aug 28, 2004
  4. You can download LapLink Pro from here. The page says it was given away by
    the developer.

    http://www.nfbnet.org/download/file_utilities.htm

    BTW: nfb = National Federation of the Blind

    Many other useful programs are available in their download pages...

    Martin

    Martin Whittaker, Aug 28, 2004
  5. Guest

    AAH Guest

    Go down to this site
    http://oldfiles.streamlinetrial.co.uk/lightspeed/main.html

    and under "Networking" there are LapLiks DOS versions and Fastlynxs
    available.
    Also DCC and Interlink/Interserver.

    I have laplink cables ( serial and parallel on both sides ) but have
    long ago lost the old MS-DOS version of laplink.

    Is there a way using those cables I can connect my laptop running XP
    to an older PC running MS-DOS 7.10?

    AAH, Aug 30, 2004