Windows XP not showing full system memory

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Kevin Tucker, Nov 25, 2006.

  1. Kevin Tucker

    Kevin Tucker Guest

    Hi,

    I just bought a Inno 7950 GX2 1gb GFX Card.

    I have 2 GB Corsair TwinX ram installed in the computer. When I goto System
    properties in Windows XP and Vista RC2 I am only showing to have 1 GB.

    So where has my other Gig gone

    In Bios it is showing as 2 GB and was fine before I had the Inno card. Also
    in Nvidia Control Panel System Information it is showing the two sticks of
    Corsair Memory.

    Anyone have any suggestions as to whats happening.

    Thanks

    Kevin

    My Specs are :-

    Windows Media Center 2005
    AMD 64 3700+ (939)
    Biostar N4-SLI M/Board (Up to date bios)
    2gb Corsair TwinX DDR-400 Ram
    Enermax 500w Power Supply
    300gb Maxtor SATA Drive + 160gb Maxtor SATA Drive
    Inno NVIDIA 7950 GX2 1GB GFX Card

    Kevin Tucker, Nov 25, 2006