    Journal is good but why have a separate program when I
    use Word, Excel and PowerPoint all the time and need the
    facility of entering data directly to the program.

    Geoff Eddon, Nov 22, 2003

  2. The Tablet Pack is for Office XP only, which is not necessarily
    pre-installed on a Tablet PC. You'll also find that you can do things in
    Journal which are not possible in any version of Office.

    Download it from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/tabletpc/downloads/default.asp

    Mike Williams - Office MVP http://www.mvps.org/faq/

    Please respond in the same thread on this newsgroup - not by email!
    Include details of your application and Windows versions, plus any
    service pack updates. Answers may also be found by reading recent
    posts, checking the FAQs or searching the relevant Google archive at.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=microsoft.public

    Mike Williams [MVP], Nov 22, 2003