    know.

    Sincerely
    Arya

    Arya Abraham, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Arya Abraham

    Chris H. Guest

    No difference, really. If it runs on Windows XP, it should run fine on the
    Tablet PC. The Tablets are a superset of functions (inking, for instance)
    on top of XP. Everything from Office 2003 to Dungeon Siege runs fine -
    except games which require high-end graphics support because the Tablets are
    like a laptop in the video department. :cool:
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Sep 27, 2003

  3. "Arya Abraham" <> wrote in message
    > What's the difference between Windows XP Tablet PC,
    > vanilla Windows XP and Windows XP Embedded?
    >
    > I have an application that is designed to run on Windows
    > XP Professional. It uses IIS and .NET. We are going to
    > port a watered down version for use on a tablet PC. I know
    > that this is possible with Win XP Embedded. I'd like to
    > know if I can do this with Win XP Tablet Edition.
    >
    > If there are any known incompatibilities please let me
    > know.

    Windows XP Tablet PC edition is a superset of Windows XP Pro SP1. You should
    not be watering down your software for a Tablet.

    Mike Williams, Sep 27, 2003