    out) under Video Hardware Configuration. Anyone understand this? I am
    running a GeForce FX 5900 Ultra with nVidia 45.23 drivers.

    Thanks.

    Paladin, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Paladin

    Wanderer Guest

    There was a bug in one of the WinDVD builds that did that. I remember
    5.1.05.011 doing that and it was fixed in the latest 5.1.05.015 build
    currently available. Just redownload WinDVD from InterVideo's site
    and it should clear up that problem of having those boxes greyed out.

    Wanderer, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    I have version 5.1 B05.015, which appears to be the latest version. I wonder
    if there is a compatibility problem with the latest GeForce cards. I'll post
    if I fnd out...

    Thanks for the reply.

    Paladin, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Paladin

    Wanderer Guest

    That's odd then. Maybe it's a problem with the video driver version
    you're running. Who knows. It's just odd as only the .011 exhibited
    this documented problem (all prior WinDVD5 builds didn't have this
    problem) and I did personally experience it myself on both my systems
    (GF4Ti4400 on one, GFFX5200 on the other) and the problem disappeared
    with the .015 build.

    Wanderer, Oct 15, 2003