WinXP for AMD64 preview now available

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Yousuf Khan, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Yousuf Khan

    Yousuf Khan Guest

    Yousuf Khan, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Yousuf Khan

    Nate Edel Guest

    I think that just means they don't realistically expect any kind of bug
    reports back from customers.

    Plus when they used to do "betas" they often forgot to put time limits on...

    Nate Edel, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Great, now all I need is an A64 system to go along with it :)

    Carlo

    Carlo Razzeto, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Yousuf Khan

    Mike Smith Guest

    AIUI, there will be a 360-day limit. Also, FWIW, they are also offering
    a "WinAMD64" version of Server 2003.

    Mike Smith, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Carlo Razzeto, Feb 9, 2004