    wireless keyboard and mouse.)

    Thanks for any info!

    Lee

    Lee Schipper, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Lee Schipper

    gfretwell Guest

    I have a Logitek kbd/mouse on a masterview CS-122 switch. Works OK

    gfretwell, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Lee Schipper

    Lee Schipper Guest

    The wireless keyboards I have used (two - a Dell and a Microsoft) each
    required that software be installed on the PC.

    Does your Logitech kbd/mouse require driver software? Did you need to
    install it on each PC?

    Thanks!
    Lee

    Lee Schipper, Jan 15, 2006
  4. Lee Schipper

    Marten Kemp Guest

    I'm using a wireless mouse attached to a KVM switch. It works well.

    --
    -- Marten Kemp
    (Fix name and ISP to reply)

    Marten Kemp, Jan 15, 2006
  5. Lee Schipper

    gfretwell Guest

    The keyborad and mouse work as basic devices without the drivers. They
    will have to be on both if you want all the extra buttons to work. The
    only problem I have had is I lose the scroll wheel function sometime
    when I switch on one machine but it is my experiment machine and that
    may just be a driver problem. It really needs a fresh load before I
    condemn it.

    gfretwell, Jan 16, 2006
  6. Lee Schipper

    David Segall Guest

    I have used several wireless keyboard/mouse and KVM combinations and
    they have all worked as input devices. However, they have all failed
    to detect the low battery condition in the peripheral that would
    normally be notified if the KVM was not there. I don't know how the
    devices notify "low battery" but it seems that the KVM does not pass
    it on.

    David Segall, Mar 4, 2006