    know what kind of access point I require? Sony appear to make two compatible
    models, PCWA-A200 and PCWA-A220, but I'm unsure of the differences.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    Paladin, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Paladin

    Caroline Guest

    My new notebook has integrated WLAN too - and all I did was carry on
    using the cheapo Belkin access point I already had. In other words, I
    see no reason why you'd need to pay a premium for Sony stuff. 802.11b
    access points are getting very cheap in the UK. Any access point should
    do it

    HTH

    Caroline

    Caroline Picking,