Witch one is the most effective cpu? The barton core or the t-bred-b model 8 2600xp 333fsb ???

Discussion in 'Asus' started by FX, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. FX

    FX Guest

    Witch one is the most effective cpu? The barton xp2600 333fsb or the
    t-bred-b model 8 1900xp 266fsb ???

    I would love to know what are the difference from a xp t-bred 1900
    266fsb and a xp barton 2600 333fsb

    The pcmark2001 test reveal that a barton 2600 should get around 5800
    point in cpu test.

    But my xp1900 t-bred get around the same score ---> 5100 point.

    Why is the difference so low?

    A got a asus a7n8x-x nf2 bois 1007
    512 megs of ddr 333 kingston
    a got the nforce 3.44 driver
    i'm running win xp sp1 with other update

    a got both cpu and cant figure why there is not much increase in
    speed.

    FX, Dec 7, 2003