With non-risk and non-misgiving to gain cheap DVD famous movies! (Only 5 $)

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Leo, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. Leo

    Leo Guest

    With non-risk and non-misgiving to gain cheap DVD famous movies! (Only
    5 $)

    Dear Friends.
    Do u want to save much money during your time of seeing and hearing
    world?
    So u desire to buy some cheap DVD video?
    Kindly pls contact me to gain some cheap DVD video.
    It's will be non-misgiving and non-risk of your first time to order
    them.
    U just need to provide your requirement as DVD titile list (Only less
    than 5 disks on your first time) which u want to buy and send it to my
    email box after u decide to gain them. Then I will reply u and discuss
    with u to confirm your mail-order address via email or ICQ. After some
    days, if u have satisfied with my DVD video which I mailed to u, I
    trust that u will trasfer the cost of those DVD video to me.

    About DVD Price.
    5 Dollars or 4 Eurs for each piece

    About DVD Quality.
    1. Digital Version/ High Definition (Not simulation/ stealthy
    /Download Version)
    2. Anamorphic WideScreen 2.35:1 or 1.85:1
    3. Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround / DTS. (English Track)
    4. Unrated / Rated.(Unrated means the version u couldn't see in
    theaters)
    5. Non-Region Restriction of each DVD.
    6. All DVD moives have hard quality and will not be attached casing
    and cover.

    About Contact Method.
    Email: "" and CC to ""
    ICQ: 260925158

    About Transfer. (After u have received DVD be mailed by me)
    1. For U.S.A
    BENEFICIARY BANK: CHINA MERCHANTS BANK SHANGHAI BRANCH
    ACCOUT WITH CITIBANK: 36209316
    SWIFT BIC: CMBCCNBS051
    BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9555-5002-1070-4721
    NAME: Huang Liang (Leo)
    ADDRESS: PuTuo District of ShangHai, China

    2. For Europe or other countries/ zones
    BENEFICIARY BANK: CHINA MERCHANTS BANK SHANGHAI BRANCH
    SWIFT CODE: CMBCCNBS
    BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9555-5002-1070-4721
    NAME: Huang Liang (Leo)
    ADDRESS: PuTuo District of ShangHai, China

    About partial DVD movies (also can be ordered now).
    E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial: Limited Collector''s Edition
    U-571
    Forrest Gump
    AVALON
    BASIC NSTINCT
    Face/off
    A PERFECT MURDER
    The Crimson Rivers
    JAWS
    Enemy At The Gates
    HEAT
    Taxi Driver
    Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    HANNIBAL
    PULP FICTION
    Black Hawk Down
    The Godfather
    Nid de guêpes
    Roman Holiday
    Catch Me If You Can
    Once Upon a Time in America
    The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring
    The Two Towers
    Thelma & Louise
    MUMMY
    Leon THE PROFESSIONAL
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Ocean's Eleven
    THE ROCK
    Time and Tide
    Judge Dredd
    DAS BOOT
    THE INDEPENDENT DAY
    HEAVEN & EARTH
    WATER WORD/THE BODYGUARD
    The Shawshank Redemption
    Starship Troopers
    A Bridge Too Far
    Platoon
    ALIEN
    DANCES WITH WOLVES
    TRUE LIES
    Seabiscuit
    Hiroshima
    Shrek
    Troy
    The day after tomorrow
    The Bourne Identity1.2
    Who framed Roger Rabbit
    I,Robot
    Treasure Planet
    Walking with Dinosaurs
    Lion King
    Eur Trip
    Kill Bill
    Mindhunters
    Bad BoysII
    The girl next door
    Microcosmos
    Alien.VS.Predator
    Nid De Guepes
    The Fast And The Furious2
    Last samurai
    Syndicate list
    Cold Mountain
    Ghost

    Pls call me leo, and I will be very glad to service for u as all
    kindly chinese.
    If our first business was performed successfully, u can get my cell
    phone NO to tall about our further business. If it's necessary base on
    customers' mind, I will apply and create a DVD board (forum) on
    internet to make my business higher.
    Kindly don't reply me at this board, just send your mail!
    Your email title is better to be "Ït's ****'s DVD order".

    Leo, Feb 18, 2005