    establish a connection.

    What's wrong? Thanks for any suggestion.

    Robert

    Robert Sander, May 29, 2004

  2. Robert Sander

    jake Guest

    check your user rights ..

    jake, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Robert Sander

    Steve Guest

    Check user rights?? What does that mean?? I have this same issue. You
    can not configure or add profiles if you only have "User" rights. I
    asked IBM ESS and they suggested I give all my users Admin rights. I
    asked if they had a fix or work around and they say that it works this
    way by design. I want to use Access Connections and let users create
    profiles. But not at the expense of granting them Admin rights

    -Steve

    Steve, Dec 16, 2004