    devices, and finally ends up at "FF" boot attempt (INT 19h) Is this board
    dead? Anyone have any idea's??

    Bill

    Bill V., Mar 21, 2009

  2. Bill V.

    Kent_Diego Guest

    I had a perfectly working Abit AN9 32X till this morning. Now none of the 3
    The motherboard could be dead. Be sure to try replacing the RAM and power
    supply first to be sure.

    __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3953 (20090321) __________

    http://www.eset.com

    Kent_Diego, Mar 21, 2009