    continue to automatically scroll like in word form?
    Hoping to clarify this before I waste money.

    Thanks

    jeremy, Aug 26, 2003

  2. jeremy

    Jason Guest

    Microsoft Journal, the note taking application included
    in the Windows XP Tablet PC Edition operating system, is
    designed to behave just like a pad of paper, only
    better. You can adjust the size of the page similar to
    the Microsoft Word. As for number-of-word limitations,
    there is no practical limitation. I have Notes in
    Journal that extend dozens of pages long. Just like with
    a paper notebook, when your writing fills the page, turn
    to the next blank page. Unlike a paper notebook,
    however, you can add extra space anywhere in your writing
    (to expand on a bullet point, for example), move your
    writing around, and even bold, italicize and color your
    writing.

    There's lots of information here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/tabletpc/default.asp,
    of course. I find that after taking notes on my Tablet,
    I have a very difficult time using an ordinary pen and
    paper - there are so many gestures and features that
    Journal adds.

    Thanks for considering the Tablet PC,
    -Jason

    confers no rights.

    confers no rights.

    Jason, Aug 27, 2003

  3. jeremy

    Ken Guest

    As far as I know in windows Journal, you can keep adding
    pages indefinitely, by tapping the double arrow in the
    bottom right corner. Once a number of pages have been
    used you can scroll up and down...and keep adding more
    when you reach the bottom. I have never heard of any
    page limitation.

    Ken, Aug 27, 2003