    under-clocked with some of them, but if it even works, it'll slow you down.

    You need PC133 SDRAM, no larger than 128MB. Stick to Kingston or Crucial
    brands. -Dave

    Mike T., Jul 18, 2006

  2. cerebureaucracy

    James Guest

    just go to www.crucial.com and enter in your computer info, it will tell you
    what kind of ram will work for you

    James, Jul 18, 2006

  3. I checked and it says I need PC133 · CL=2 · Unbuffered ·
    Non-parity · 133MHz · 3.3V · 16Meg x 64.

    Question: Can a CL=3 chip used for a CL=2 designed system?

    Thank you.

    cerebureaucracy, Jul 18, 2006
  4. cerebureaucracy

    Mike T. Guest

    I checked and it says I need PC133 · CL=2 · Unbuffered ·
    Non-parity · 133MHz · 3.3V · 16Meg x 64.

    Question: Can a CL=3 chip used for a CL=2 designed system?

    Thank you.

    Generally, yes, as long as that is the only difference. -Dave

    Mike T., Jul 18, 2006
  5. cerebureaucracy

    pen Guest

    I checked and it says I need PC133 · CL=2 · Unbuffered ·
    Non-parity · 133MHz · 3.3V · 16Meg x 64.

    Question: Can a CL=3 chip used for a CL=2 designed system?

    Thank you.

    You shouldn't as cl=3 is slower memory and may be unreliable at the
    faster
    timings.

    pen, Jul 18, 2006
  6. cerebureaucracy

    ollepollea Guest

  7. cerebureaucracy

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Look, go to www.Crucial.com enter in your computer make and model, and
    it will tell you the memory you need. It's as simple as that.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 19, 2006