    housekeeping will make it spike much higher. Handbrake, which converts
    videos to MP4, will hold it at 100%. It amazes me that in 20 minutes,
    this doesn't heat the CPU enough for the fan to speed up.

    J Burns, May 19, 2014

  2. Alek Trishan

    dorayme Guest

    That's me folks! (Supply Looney Tunes tune)

    dorayme, May 23, 2014

  3. Alek Trishan

    Tim Streater Guest

    Well that took you long enough :)

    Tim Streater, May 24, 2014
  4. Alek Trishan

    dorayme Guest

    Fiji for a holiday, only had a new iPad, have not worked out about
    usenet on it yet, I guess there's Google.

    We had wifi in a resort on an island (talk about speck in the
    Pacific!), varying from .2MB to .01MB per sec!

    dorayme, May 24, 2014