    I have them for Korean, Japanese, Simplefied and Traditional Chinese... so
    how DO I enable them so I can input Chinese with my TAblet?

    Thanks in advance!

    Marauderz, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Marauderz

    Chris H. Guest

    The English version does not include handwriting recognizers in the other
    languages. To have that, you would need to have purchased a Chinese-based
    Tablet, with English as the second language. Confused? A lot of people
    are, which leads us to the Multilingual User Interface and Recognizer Pack
    which is under development by Microsoft for release shortly.

    Details are here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/tabletpc/evaluation/multilingual.asp The
    problem is, Microsoft has stated this is only going to be released to OEMs
    for new Tablet PCs that are going to be built and large corporations. We're
    diligently attempting to let them know existing Tablet PC owners are in need
    of being able to update their machines, too.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Jul 4, 2003

  3. Marauderz

    Marauderz Guest

    Well, this is extremely apparent in places like my country, Malaysia.

    English is the main language of software we get here,
    It is not the ONLY language that we use here. :p

    There's no way in hell that I can get the Chinese Tablet PC here even though
    I need to use it... sigh...

    Marauderz, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Marauderz

    Chris H. Guest

    Hopefully, the powers that be will see the light and make the MUIRP
    available for current Tablet PC owners. I know there has been a whole lot
    of development to create the product, but the early birds on the Tablets
    shouldn't be shut out. Keep voicing your opinion.

    Chris H., Jul 5, 2003