    Steven S Guest

    I read on here where some one had the very same problem and it doesn't look
    like it was resolved. Can some one help me now?

    Steven S, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Steven S

    Chris H. Guest

    Could you please post some details, like if you're running Windows XP SP2
    and the Tablet PC Edition 2005, and specifically what your operating system
    language is? Also, what is your setting in Control Panel/Regional and
    Language Settings/Languages tab/Details button/Advanced tab under System
    Configuration? Is there a check mark under Turn off advanced text services?

    Chris H., Dec 28, 2004