    of thing before, but don't remember where.

    Thanks,

    --buddy

    Guest, Feb 5, 2004

  2. I don't know any ready-made product, however it shouldn't be too difficult
    to build one using a serial-mode LCD connected to one of the serial ports of
    the PC. Some of them have push-button inpupts too. Then it is "just" a
    matter of packaging...

    Yours,

    Robert Lacoste - ALCIOM : The mixed signals experts
    http://www.alciom.com

    Robert Lacoste, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Guest

    Willem Guest

    Maxtrix Orbital has them: 2x16 LCD + arrow keys, F1, F2 and Enter key.
    Serial connection or USB.

    Willem

    Willem, Feb 6, 2004
  4. Hi,

    Try Google and look for "lcd4linux" : you'll find
    some good ideas about those kind of devices.

    Regards
    Emmanuel

    Emmanuel HERBRETEAU, Feb 6, 2004
  5. Guest