WTB: ABIT IS-11

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Lorenzo Sandini, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. Hello abitists,

    Been away from this group for a while, and I am turning into a Raider of
    the Lost Motherboard again. No worries the IC7 is still running rock
    solid, haven't had a problem since the NB fan popped out of the case one
    year ago...

    I have been looking for a motherboard with integrated video, integrated
    gigabit-LAN, a least 2 SATA connectors (RAID not important) and
    supporting 2-4 GB RAM. This is for a small server I am building here, I
    don't need much else in it.

    I came across this one:

    http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=154

    .... and I can't seem to find it anywhere near Finland. Well, don't ask,
    yes I live in Finland :)

    Does anyone know a place where I can get one in working condition ?

    Suggestions welcome, as long as they don't involve f***ing sheep, since
    it seems to a be pre-requisite for being included in the gang :))

    Glad to be back,
    Lorenzo

    Lorenzo Sandini, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Lorenzo Sandini

    TomG Guest

    no vendors in Finland have the board? have you checked in other areas and
    looked into the costs for shipping? don't know if that would make for a
    situations that becomes unappealing...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Glad to be back,
    Ciao Lorenzo!

    Long time no see...

    Regards,

    Pepe
    Milano, Italy

    Giuseppe Carmine De Blasio, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Ciao Giuseppe :)

    Last time we talked I was still in Switzerland I think.

    Back in Finland for good now, hardwiring my new house into a house-wide
    media center...

    Had to drop the IC7 though, started being funny, and replaced with an
    asus p4p800-se. Was a good choice considered the price tag, the silent
    NB and the integrated RAID+Gigabit controllers.

    Anyway, I'll still be reading this NG :)

    Lorenzo
    www.brokenbones.d2g.com

    Lorenzo Sandini, Aug 2, 2005