WTB: Dell Latitude CS laptop LCD

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Tae, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Tae

    Tae Guest

    Hello,

    I'm looking for either a used LCD screen (the electronic TFT screen) for a
    Dell Latitude CS laptop (not the Latitude CS 400XT b/c I don't know if they
    used the same LCD). I don't need the whole laptop, so I was hoping someone
    might have some parts of one that they want to sell. If someone has a whole
    laptop, I'd consider that too if the price is reasonable.

    Because my ISP is very slow with newsgroups, please email me at
    if you know of someone with such a laptop. Thanks for
    reading this.

    Tae

    Tae, Jan 6, 2004