WTB: Dell Latitude CS (LCD or laptop)

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Tae, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Tae

    Tae Guest

    Hello,

    I'm looking for either the laptop or a used LCD screen (the electronic TFT
    screen) for a Dell Latitude CS laptop (not the Latitude CS 400XT b/c I don't
    know if they used the same LCD). I don't need the whole laptop, so I was
    hoping someone might have some parts of one that they want to sell. If
    someone has a whole laptop, I'd consider that too if the price is
    reasonable.

    Because my ISP is very slow with newsgroups, please email me at
    if you know of someone with such a laptop. Thanks.

    Tae

    Tae, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Tae

    Dude Guest