WTB: harddisc and memory for Acer Extensa 367T (new)

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by John Bokma, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. John Bokma

    John Bokma Guest

    I am looking for a company, preferable in the US (or Mexico) that can
    deliver a new harddisk that is guaranteed to work in my Acer Extensa 367T
    Preferable a new one with 3 years warranty and a well know brand
    (Hitachi/IBM or Seagate). Maybe 40G if that works. It *must* be able to
    work with both Windows 98 SE and GNU/Linux.

    I also require 64 MD memory for the above computer. Preferable life long
    warranty, and a good brand.

    Must be able to ship to Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico, and accept payment by
    paypal.

    Can anyone recommend a supplier, or is able to deliver the above?

    The email adres in this posting is valid, or use csl at johnbokma dot com.

    TIA,
    John

    John Bokma, Sep 9, 2004