    $4 ea. depending on present need, quantity and service pack provided..

    Email if you have these in the above quantities
    to sell me.

    none, Mar 26, 2008

  2. none

    Fr Corey Guest

    err, Dell OEM discs will only work on the Dells they were made for. MS
    gave Dell a custom loader setup.
    and Dell can brand them for certain machine. and the disc will only
    work for the model it was branded for.

    Fr Corey, Mar 26, 2008

  3. WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.

    DELL XP SP2 will load on any dell model w/o asking for a COA or WGA.
    If you have a valid Dell COA sticker you can load that same disk on any
    Make/model you want.

    The OP probably bought a boatload of off lease machines and is trying to
    sell them. Happens all the time.

    And OH Please Barry , tell me I am wrong on this. I await your diatribe.

    G.G. Willikers, Mar 27, 2008