WTB: LARGE QUANTITIES DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 2000 PRO RESTOREPACKS

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Mike, Feb 14, 2008.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    WTB: LARGE QUANTITIES DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 2000 PRO RESTORE
    PACKS

    We are looking to buy large quantities of DELL WINDOWS XP PRO, WINDOWS
    2000 PRO RESTORE PACKS..

    Must include manual and restore media new sealed...or media itself
    sealed in white enevelope.

    Email if you have these. Also buying the below...

    WE ARE ALSO BUYING MICROSOFT OFFICE, SERVER, WINDOWS & NT
    WORKSTATION
    SOFTWARE PACKAGES OEM & RETAIL

    We need to buy today quantities of MICROSOFT OFFICE,
    SERVER, WINDOWS & NT WORKSTATION SOFTWARE PACKAGES OEM
    & RETAIL..

    Email us if you have anything to sell..

    Mike, Feb 14, 2008