WTB: MICROSOFT - DELL OFFICE 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, BASIC, STANDARD ANDPRO

Discussion in 'Dell' started by network buyer, May 3, 2010.

  1. WTB: MICROSOFT - DELL OFFICE 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, BASIC, STANDARD AND
    PRO
    SOFTWARE PACKAGES - I BUY ALL OFFICE PACKAGES!

    Do you have any of these setting around? I am in need of over 2,000
    of
    these. I can use Microsoft or Microsfot Dell versions as well as
    other
    OEM's.

    I am also buying lots of other software. Please see a list below.

    I HAVE MONEY TO SPEND TODAY! PLEASE SEE MY WANT TO BUY LIST.

    SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! ALSO BELOW IS A
    LIST
    OF NETWORKING AND TELECOM WANT TO BUYS.

    I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I ALSO
    BUY
    SOFTWARE NOT LISTED.

    I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
    Dell
    DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package

    I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON
    INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES

    I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.

    If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me
    detailed list and pics and I will email you back offers asap!

    MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
    PACKAGES OEM AND RETAIL

    MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE
    PACKAGES - I BUY ALL OFFICE PACKAGES!

    MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES

    ** I BUY MOST ALL MICROSOFT SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL, ACADEMIC AND OTHER.

    I will BUY OEM and Retail Box or opened packages as well or licenses
    or just
    Hologram CD's.

    I AM LOOKING TO BUY MOST SOFTWARE IN QUANTITIES. QUANTITIES VARY ON
    VERSIONS...

    MORE SOFTWARE WANT TO BUYS BELOW

    I NEED TODAY! DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION
    CD or
    DVD with MANUAL - WILL BUY 100's or 1,000's - I WILL BUY THESE WITH
    SP1, 2
    and 3.

    I WILL BUY THESE IN QUANTITIES OF 100 OR MORE... I NEED 1,000's.

    I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
    Dell
    DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package.

    I AM ALSO BUYING BUYING ADOBE SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL AND ACADEMIC OLD
    AND NEW
    VERSIONS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

    I NEED LOTS OF ADOBE ACROBAT OEM PACKS VERSIONS 6, 7, 8 and 9 BOTH PRO
    AND
    STANDARD.

    If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include
    NFR,
    OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will give
    you top
    dollar for these products. Many companies purchase computers in bulk
    and
    have no use for the OEM package that came with their systems. Some
    companies
    just throw them in the trash not knowing that it is worth CA$H. We
    will pay
    top dollar for products produced by Microsoft, Corel, Adobe,
    Macromedia,
    Symantec, Veritas and others.

    Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer.

    network buyer, May 3, 2010