WTB: NETRA CP2140 SYSTEMBOARD with 1GB Memory

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by [email protected], Jul 20, 2004.

  1. I am looking for following product either used or NIB condition:

    Item Part Number Description
    Q'TY
    CP-2140-1G 501-6403 CP2140-650Mhz / 1G MotherBoard 1
    CP-2140TRN 375-0121 CP2140 TRN
    1

    Price and availability for now if any available in stock or can get it for
    me.
    If possible, I would like to get the price quotation both systemboard with
    1GB memory or without memory.
    I will contact with my customer after receive price quotation from you.

    Best regards,
    Youngjin Kim
    Chief Technical Officer
    GSH Intelligent Integrated Systems