    them in a little oval like shape.

    This is NOT a Bayone or Bayone Extreme with smart media readers.

    Thank you in advance.

    Guest, Jan 9, 2006

  2. Guest

    Big Sky Guest

    Well,

    I currently have one installed with my Fire Dragon MB. I don't use it much
    except to plug in my joystick because its USB 1.1. I added a USB 2.0 PCI
    card and hub for better speed. I had hoped to use the firewire port with my
    camcorder but have yet to try it. My external hard drive choked using
    firewire but I suspect its a problem XP seems to have with external devices
    moving a lot of data. If I could find a firewire cable/socket that fit on
    the motherboard and could be extended out the back of the case, I might be
    willing to part with the Sigma Box. I did a search of the web and it does
    appear these things are no longer available anywhere.

    BM

    =----

    Big Sky, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Guest

    Big Sky Guest

    Still interested?

    =----

    Big Sky, Jan 15, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes.

    you will need to email: sigmabox AT wpascanner DOT com

    Guest, Jan 19, 2006