    They don't show any 133 FSB Bartons either but I have no doubt they'd
    work.

    133 FSB Bartons??

    LiveWire, Jul 26, 2003

  2. In that case, it's got to be either the memory (K7N2 boards are very
    Andrew is right. I had no chance to run my CPU on this board with:
    Memory type DDR-SDRAM
    Manufacturer (ID) Nanya Technology (7F7F7F0B00000000)
    Size 256MBytes
    Max bandwidth PC2700 (166MHz)
    Part number NT256D64S88B1G-6K

    After I using modules,