WTS Used Cisco WS-C3550-24-SMI

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by CiscoODI, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. CiscoODI

    CiscoODI Guest

    Optimum Data has a large quantity of used
    Cisco
    WS-C3550-24-SMI
    switches
    in stock and available immediately. We are selling these Cisco
    WS-C3550-24-SMI switches for $800.00 each. Let me know when you need
    your used Cisco
    WS-C3550-24-SMI switches by and I will immediately ship it out. All of
    our
    equipment, including the used
    Cisco
    WS-C3550-24-SMI switch, comes standard with our (120) day
    warranty.

    Please note that this is a very partial list of the equipment that we
    have in stock and available immediately. Let me know if you need
    anything else and I will immediately reply with pricing. Please do
    not
    hesitate to call or email me if there is anything else that I can do
    further assist you.

    John Stafford
    Optimum Data, Inc.
    973-239-0752