    i was trying to install some software, the was no "windows/options/cabs"
    folder for the drivers to be copied into.I also had to reinstall the DIAGS
    partition. Are there any solutions?..thanks, Mark in kansas city

    markymark, Oct 28, 2004

  2. markymark

    Tom Scales Guest

    Perhaps this is obvious, but create the directories?

    That's not really where drivers go anyway. That's the OS SOURCE directory
    for an install.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Oct 28, 2004

  3. markymark

    markymark Guest

    So, where would you put them?....Mark

    markymark, Oct 29, 2004
  4. markymark

    Tom Scales Guest

    If you're just copying them to the hard drive to do the install, put them
    wherever you want. Windows will install them where IT wants.

    Tmo

    Tom Scales, Oct 29, 2004