X10DRH / Updated BIOS - Windows Crashes On Boot

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by venicenerd, Jul 2, 2019.

  1. venicenerd

    venicenerd

    Hi guys,

    I'm running a server based on the X10DRH-I with Windows Server 2012 R2. I was going to upgrade the server to Windows Server 2019 so I decided it would be a good idea to upgrade to BIOS to to most recent version. Today I updated the BIOS for the X10DRH from version 1.0C to 4.09. The upgrade went well, however, when Windows Server 2012 R2 is starting it now crashes with the following error message:

    [​IMG]

    I believe that all of the BIOS settings were reset to their defaults during the upgrade and that one of those reset settings is now causing Windows Server to fail from booting.

    Do you guys know which setting is most likely the culprit here? I really hope that someone can point me in the right direction since I royally f***ed myself here.

    Thank you!

    venicenerd, Jul 2, 2019