    Medion PC.

    And...

    What are the main differences between the two cards ?

    tim, Mar 24, 2006

  2. tim

    dd Guest

    Use this link to find differences
    http://apps.ati.com/ATIcompare/

    dd, Mar 24, 2006

  3. tim

    DDC Guest

    hi i've google around the net and find some nice link for those who
    like performance...

    how much mem u need :
    http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/12/13/how_much_ram_do_you_really_need/page12.html

    here is a link for a x1300pro... compare to other card.
    http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/12/02/vga_charts_viii/page18.html

    And at the link here there is the two kind of x1300 series.
    http://www.a1-electronics.net/Graphics_Cards/ATI/2005/ATI_X1000-Series_Oct.shtml

    Finaly you could download the everest program it could tell you what
    gpu your using... the link here lead to the web site and it is a free
    copy witch can't tell you one or two thing but it will help you out.

    http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php?pid=3&lang=en

    DDC, Mar 24, 2006