    Looking at the X1300 Pro AGP and the X700 Pro AGP.
    I play a few RTS games and watch movies on my 21" monitor.
    So, what is a better card X1300 or X700?

    tod, Dec 1, 2005

  2. tod

    Augustus Guest

    There are different types of X1300 cards...some 32bit, some 64 bit and some
    128bit. The only one worth having is the X1300 Pro, which has 4 pipes and
    600/400 core/memory. But it still gets it's ass whipped by the X700 Pro.

    Augustus, Dec 2, 2005

  3. tod

    DDC Guest

    Yeah the x700pro agp is 8pipeline and runs on a 256mb of GDDR3 128bit
    witch is a bit faster than a 9800pro. But the x700pro has a lot more
    in feature than the 9800pro so if the other card haven't the FPS that
    the x700pro has then i would go for the x700pro Or if you like the
    gforce 6600 witch is a bit faster than the x700pro.

    This is what it look like with the x700pro vivo
    Graphics Processor Properties:
    Video Adapter ATI Radeon
    X700 Pro (RV410)
    GPU Code Name RV410
    PCI Device 1002 / 5E4B
    Transistors 110 million
    Process Technology 0.11u
    Bus Type AGP 8x
    Memory Size 256 MB
    GPU Clock 425 MHz
    (original: 425 MHz)
    RAMDAC Clock 400 MHz
    Pixel Pipelines 8
    TMU Per Pipeline 1
    Vertex Shaders 6 (v2.0)
    Pixel Shaders 1 (v2.0)
    DirectX Hardware Support DirectX v9.0
    Pixel Fillrate 3400 MPixel/s
    Texel Fillrate 3400 MTexel/s

    Memory Bus Properties:
    Bus Type GDDR3
    Bus Width 128-bit
    Real Clock 432 MHz (DDR)
    (original: 432 MHz)
    Effective Clock 864 MHz
    Bandwidth 13824 MB/s

    Graphics Processor Manufacturer:
    Company Name ATI
    Technologies Inc.
    Product Information
    http://www.ati.com/products/gamer.html
    Driver Download
    http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html

    DDC, Dec 2, 2005
  4. tod

    idiscuss Guest

    Well this review from extremetech only focus on 3D gaming performance,
    how about its AVIVO technology? How aobut its HDTV or regular TV out
    performance? Maybe X1300 is a good choice for media center pcs...

    idiscuss, Dec 2, 2005