X360's ATI 'Xenos' GPU plus NEC embedded DRAM cost: $141

Discussion in 'ATI' started by AirRaidJet, Nov 25, 2005.

  1. AirRaidJet

    AirRaidJet Guest

    AirRaidJet, Nov 25, 2005

  2. AirRaidJet

    AirRaidJet Guest

    ^ I should clarify, that percentage is for the cost of producing an
    Xbox 360, not the retail price.

    AirRaidJet, Nov 25, 2005

  3. AirRaidJet

    MS Guest

    And maybe you should also clarify that this in an guess, neither MS nor ATI
    have confirmed this speculation (by some "expert").

    MS, Nov 25, 2005
  4. AirRaidJet

    chrisv Guest

    What happened to your comcast account, cross-poster?

    chrisv, Nov 28, 2005